Grey's Anatomy | Teen Ink

Grey's Anatomy

By 22ek01 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
22ek01 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

“Grey’s Anatomy” is one crazy show. With all those twists, turns, ups and downs. With its slew of twists, Grey’s is still one of the best shows I’ve ever watched. Although it is a show that takes place in a hospital it still has crazy dangerous events happen inside. So, in my opinion, has every aspect a good show should have: dramatic, compelling and mature.

The main character, Meredith Grey, has had one interesting life. Her mom is one of the best general surgeons to ever operate, which she feels the need to live up to. But, little does she know the adventures and dangers she will face trying to do so. She falls in love with her boss and meets some extraordinary friends who don’t always think things through. She also goes and does insane surgeries under loads of pressure. Knowing that her patients don’t have much time, She is always doing her best, but sadly it doesn’t always end well. This show really gets you on the edge of your seat with all of its suspenseful scenes

Next is how compelling this show is. There are some really intense parts, especially later into the series. You’ll also notice new interests within the show. How people are growing from the hospital and changing. It’s also a real thriller, constantly playing with your emotions yet, it’s almost addicting.

This show is clearly for mature audiences, it’s easy to tell by the first episode. Since they are surgeons there will be some organs or open bodies on the table. The intense situations can be triggering, but some more than others. There is also a lot of sexual content and some drug usage. Now it doesn’t normally show them having sex, or taking drugs, but it hints that it’s happening and it does talk about it. There is a lot of alcohol, too. Now, Grey’s Anatomy is pretty all over the place, but I still definitely recommend it.

So now that you’ve read this, you know a little bit more on what the show is like. It’s really similar to a roller coaster, with all of its twists, ups, and downs. It’s easily a fan favorite, for most of the people that have watched the show, enjoy it. Now you know the different aspects of an amazing show.