Most Recent Music Reviews

Here are the most recent music reviews:

Lil Boat 2 by Lil Yachty
Starting in music career back in 2 years ago with hair that looks like Flaming Hot Cheetos, Atlanta rapper Lil Yachty a.k.a Miles McCollum has bounces with the greatest of ease. 2 years ago in 2016, Lil Yachty released his first album Lil Boat... (more »)
Being So Normal by Peach Pit
The band Peach Pit is an indie pop/rock group from Vancouver formed in 2016. The four boys in the group are Neil Smith (lead singer), Mikey Pascuzzi (drummer), Peter Wilton (bassist), and Christopher Vanderkooy (guitarist). The band has been... (more »)
Ariana Grande by Ariana Grande
By , New Port Richey, FL
Ariana Grande is a very well known singer. You might have heard of her for Victorious or Sam and Cat. But after she was done with doing TV shows, she went into her music career. Grande’s first album was Yours Truly in 2013. One song on the... (more »)
Black Panther by Kendrick Lamar
By , new port richey, FL
The album I reviewed is Black Panther (soundtrack). The genre is a mix of hip hop and rap and it consists of multiple artists: Kendrick Lamar,  SZA, ScHoolboy Q, 2 Chains, Yugen Blakrok, and Vince Staples. Kendrick Lamar is my favorite... (more »)
Red Pill Blues by Maroon 5
I had found out about Maroon 5's new album a few weeks after it was released, and I honestly didn't know what to expect from the album. After listening very closely to all the songs, I have to say that this album is definitely worth... (more »)
My Dear Melancholy by The Weeknd
Abel Tesfaye, better known as The Weeknd has recently come out with a new, six song EP titled, My Dear Melancholy. He uses his smooth vocals and spin on the mainstream R&B style to express his feelings over break-up with celebrity Selena... (more »)
Out of This World! by The Weeknd
By , Odessa , FL
Most music now a days is generic and all sounds the same. New albums lack a story line and unique features. That is not the case with The Weeknds new album Starboy. This new album is out of this works and unique to the music industry. The... (more »)
You Think You're a Comic by Gus Dapperton
Have you ever wanted to step out of your comfort zone? Want to listen to new music that’s groovy? Well, you should listen to this album. It fun and upbeat with some songs that are emotion and heart-felt. With only four songs it's... (more »)
Breath from Another by Esthero This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
April 14 marked the 20th anniversary of the release of a stunning album, one that pushed artistic boundaries and easily combined seemingly disparate musical styles into a hypnotic concoction of electronic artistry. The album is Esthero’s... (more »)
“Found Tonight” by Lin-Manuel Miranda and... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
On March 18, two of the most popular Broadway musical actors, Lin-Manuel Miranda and Ben Platt, released a song titled “Found/Tonight,” in the hopes of fighting gun violence with music. The two weaved “The Story of... (more »)
Logic by Logic
By , Melbourne, FL
I first discovered Logic in my sophomore year of high school. The first song I ever heard was Young Jesus from the album The Incredible True Story. I was instantly hooked, I was sucked into his music and I started discovering more and more of... (more »)
How To Be A Human Being by Glass Animals
By , West Melbourne, FL
The album “how to be a human being” is the indie band, Glass Animals second album. The album contains eleven songs. The most fascinating part of this album is that each song is about one of the characters pictured on the album cover. For... (more »)
The Great Khalid by Khalid
Khalid is an American singer and songwriter who made his debut with his first single “Location” released in February of last year, which had listeners including myself hooked ever since. Following his first single, Khalid released... (more »)
No Tears Left To Cry by Ariana Grande This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
It’s official, at 12:00 a.m. on Friday, April 20th, 2018 Ariana Grande released her brand new single, “No Tears Left To Cry.” This is the first new music she has released since the Dangerous Woman album dropped in May of 2016 and is by far... (more »)
Hopeless Fountain Kingdom by Halsey
The sophomore album from this New Jersey born artist, what nothing less than what was expected of this Grammy nominated artist. Halsey’s first album, Badlands, was a relatable collection filled with emotional outcrys and teenage angst.... (more »)
Reputation by Taylor Swift
The days of “Love Story” and “Our Song” Taylor Swift are officially over.  Taylor Swift recently released her new album titled Reputation.  This edgy, bass-dropping collection of songs could not be further from... (more »)