Music Reviews

Most recently submitted Music Reviews

By CoolPoet737 PLATINUM
South Burlington, Vermont

Having been blown away by the virtual group’s self titled first release, Gorillaz, fans were eagerly awaiting a follow-up. In 2005, four years after that disc first hit shelv...
CoolPoet737 PLATINUM, South Burlington, Vermont
40 articles 5 photos 10 comments

By AlaNova ELITE
Naperville, Illinois
AlaNova ELITE, Naperville, Illinois
255 articles 0 photos 328 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dalai Lama said, "There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called YESTERDAY and the other is called TOMORROW, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live..."

AlaNova ELITE, Naperville, Illinois

40 articles 5 photos 10 comments
leo-s64 SILVER, Seattle, Washington
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You take your car to work, I'll take my board. And when you're out of fuel, I'm still afloat - Rivers Cuomo

leo-s64 SILVER, Seattle, Washington
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

NyleDeBeck SILVER, Strongsville, Ohio
7 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"I quote others only in order the better to express myself." - Michel de Montaigne

ZachAttak BRONZE, Atlanta, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments
By Liam_Payne_Lover GOLD
Mission Viejo, California
Liam_Payne_Lover GOLD, Mission Viejo, California
14 articles 1 photo 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories. - Ariana Grande"

By wonderkay4 GOLD
Jacksonville, Florida
wonderkay4 GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida
11 articles 7 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Throw roses into the abyss and say: 'here is my thanks to the monster that didn't succeed in swallowing me alive'"

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!