"Believe" by Justin Bieber | Teen Ink

"Believe" by Justin Bieber

By Siana PLATINUM, Escondido, California
Siana PLATINUM, Escondido, California

Everybody knows Justin Bieber now a days. The eighteen-year-old singing phenomenon who just released a new album, Believe, has recently changed the opinions of many. The variety of songs on the album help the listeners to grow with Justin, and there seems to be a little something in there for every music fan.

Probably, the most heart-warming and appreciative song on Believe is the single itself. Believe talks about Justin. It spills details of his life, how he got to where he is now, and how grateful he is. If you break down the lyrics, you really get the true message behind the words. The first few versus of the song talk about the journey from Justin at age twelve to where he is now. The words, "Your faith in me was so clear. It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor, you knew one day I would be standing tall," basically describe Justin's dedicated fans. I mean, Justin himself did say that this song was written for the fans.

We can see how truly appreciative Justin Bieber is of his fans when he sings, "Where would I be if you didn't believe?" We can really see the thankful mood shining through the song, twinkling within the lyrics, and pulled together through the song as a whole.

I believe that this is one of the best songs. Most artists these days don't take enough time to really thank their fans. But Justin? He does so at every corner. He even took the time to write a song about them. So what do you think? Do you believe?

Justin's new album is amazing. I had to write about the inspiring song, Believe.