Body Faucet by Reptar | Teen Ink

Body Faucet by Reptar

May 7, 2012
By LetLoveIn... SILVER, Sugar Land, Texas
LetLoveIn... SILVER, Sugar Land, Texas
6 articles 3 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Poetry wasn't written to be analyzed; it was meant to inspire without reason, to touch without understanding." -The Notebook


Reptar's new album, Body Faucet, has just come out! This album is filled with unique style and funky beats. Living in a world that is full of mindless music about drugs and sex makes it hard to find the real music that still has meaning and original thought behind it. Too often, it is that unknown band that gets no recognition at all that possesses the true talent. If more Americans sought out that deep, meaningful music, we all would carry ourselves a little different. This is what happened to me: I was introduced to the backrow of all music, the unknowns. So... meet Reptar.
Reptar is a band that originates from Athens, Georgia. They started out with an EP called Oblangle Fizz Y'all. The lead singer, Graham Ulicny's voice is beyond unique in every way. He shows so much emotion and feeling in his voice, unafraid to be himself up on stage. The band, as a whole, is magical. Live in concert, they rock the stage. They engage their audience and interact as if everyone in the room is meeting up to hang out and not to admire them. Their new album is a perfect blend of strong music that forces you to head bang and softer tunes that makes you slow down and really think. Their music is impossible to ignore. It's impossible to keep the volume down low. I highly recommend that you check them out!