Selena Gomez - "Kiss & Tell" | Teen Ink

Selena Gomez - "Kiss & Tell" MAG

By Tu-khanh Lam BRONZE, Grapevine, Texas
Tu-khanh Lam BRONZE, Grapevine, Texas

Miley who? Since the release of Selena Gomez's first CD, “Kiss & Tell,” the hearts of many fans have transferred from the kid-candy pop of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus to the sweet sound of Gomez's soothing voice. The Disney actress tries to reach out to her audience as she reveals her full potential in her new pop-rock songs. Can the native Texan prove to the world that she can do more than act and put on a pretty face? Will her audience accept the sudden change in Gomez's career? We'll see.

Known more as an actress on the hit show, “Wizards of ­Waverly Place,” Gomez's singing talent was hidden ­behind hilarious facial expressions and comedic lines. When I first heard the familiar sound of her voice flow with the catchy tune of “Cruella De Vil” from Disney's “101 Dalmatians,” I leaped in excitement. She blew me away with her optimistic voice, and amazing control. Selena Gomez will dominate the charts with her bubbly personality, rock-hard beats, and soul-touching lyrics.

As a new singer, Gomez brought her best to her debut album with heartfelt songs like “The Way I Loved You” and fast, dance beats of “More” and “Naturally.” The beats control the listener's mind, giving anyone the urge to get up and dance. The lyrics scream fun and excitement and the catchy melody makes the song difficult not to sing constantly the next day.

I highly recommend buying this talented Disney star's first CD. I have no doubt that Selena Gomez will find her way to the top of the charts and leave a permanent impression.

I love Selena Gomez, she's so talented and beautiful.

[021895] said...
wow.. i know right..

ohemgee gasp... buht... wow that's pretty shocking... and i know this is old news i just finally looked it up... but i think MILEy & SELENa looks goergus..... <3