Pitch Perfect 2 | Teen Ink

Pitch Perfect 2

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Pitch Perfect 2 is the sequel to the first Pitch Perfect movie and is about Beca's senior year at college. She is still in the acapella group, but the group has added a few members, and has gone to win more awards. However, when they were perforiming in front of the president, Fat Amy was swinging from a "wrecking ball" and her pants broke, and she was not wearing any underwear. This caused humilation for the acapella group, and caused the group to be kicked out of competitions. The only way for them to recompete is for them to win the Nationals, which has never been done before by an American acapella group. In this movie, Beca must struggle with getting a new internship that she chooses to hide from the rest of her group members, and knowing that in a year she will be out in the real world. 

This movie is just as funny as the first movie, if not funnier. This movie is slightly not as good as the first, but is still a great movie. The movie has a pretty good ending, and is thorough throughout. The same characters are funny, but the movie is not able to have the same feel as the first, so this movie is not quite at the same level as the original Pitch Perfect. 

The sequel to the beloved Pitch Perfect.