Catch Me If You Can | Teen Ink

Catch Me If You Can

By eaengel BRONZE, Perry Hall, Maryland
eaengel BRONZE, Perry Hall, Maryland

It’s no surprise that Steven Spielberg has directed yet another amazing and successful movie. Making a profit of over 300 million dollars, it’s no surprise that Catch Me if You Can is a worldwide favorite. The movie is based off of a book, which is based off of the life of Frank Abagnale. Frank Abagnale is known for being one of the most famous imposters ever. In the movie, Frank, portrayed by Leonardo DiCaprio, was a quiet yet brilliant teen who was able to take on the persona of many professions, which include: a substitute teacher, an airline pilot, a doctor, and a lawyer. My personal favorite was when he posed as a substitute because of how he treated the class bullies, planned field trips, and tricked the real sub into quitting. I think that this con played a big part in him experimenting with bigger lies. He got away with it for a while and never really got in trouble with his parents so you can assume that he would be curious as to what else he could get away with.

I think the movie is very interesting and includes different aspects of every genre, so there’s something for everyone. The movie has lots of action, drama, romance, mystery, thrill, and humor. It’s great to watch any time, and I recommend it to everyone.

Rmoney BRONZE said...
on Jan. 15 2017 at 1:48 pm
Rmoney BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
Wow I really loved this movie! Great, no wait, Outstanding review!