Transformers | Teen Ink

Transformers

Transformers

Shia LaBeouf played as a main character. He played a teenage boy who originally tries to impress a very beautiful young woman, Mikayla. When the transformers come to Earth, Shia has every chance in the world to impress Mikayla by defending her and protecting her safety. Optimus Prime, the good Autobot, also protects the two of them along with Bumblebee Bot. The actors who played Optimus Prime and Megatron were, Peter Cullen and Hugo Weaving. Transformers was directed by Micheal Bay.

Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) bought his first car, who is the autobot Bumblebee. This autobot ends up protecting Sam and his girlfriend Mikaela Banes from the barricade, before the other autobots come to Earth. They are looking for the allspark, and the war on Earth gets worse as the decepticons attack a United States military base in Qatar. Sam and Mikaela are taken by the top secret agency sector 7 to help stop the decepticons, but when they learn the agency also intends to destroy the autobots, they come up with their own plan to save the world.

The theme of Transformers is to not sell things on Ebay that are not yours, such as your Grandfather's glasses. Also the Autobots came to Earth in search for the glasses because it had the imprint of the code they needed to get the allpark. All they wanted was the glasses and it became one big war on Earth, while some autobots became friends with the two main characters.

This movie was by far the best I've seen in a long time, unlike the movies that are coming out soon, such as Chuck and Larry, and criticizing all the “gay” people, this actually was funny and just well put together. Other critics thought it took too long to get to the main point. I agree, but that is what was good about it. The actors and actresses kept you laughing by the little jokes and humorous comments that you would not expect to come from a serious situation. Those were some of the things I liked about the movie Transformers.