Green Zone | Teen Ink

Green Zone

By pegasus BRONZE, West Plains, Missouri
pegasus BRONZE, West Plains, Missouri

Green Zone staring Matt Damon, is a movie about a man who is a part of the U.S military, who believes that the Intel he is receiving isn’t legitimate. He then realizes that besides the Intel being wrong for his, missions, there’s a whole conspiracy that the U.S government knew all about. This movie takes place at the beginning of the war in Iraq, 2004.
I thought this movie was somewhat entertaining, but it was more of a conspiracy than it was action. I believe that some of the commercials were misleading because it portrayed the movie as an action movie or a thriller, but it was, as I said, more of a movie about a classified conspiracy.
I enjoyed this movie because it’s plot was solid and it kept you on the edge of your seat, however I don’t think it had enough action to be called an action or thriller. If you’re looking for an exciting action movie, this film is not for you. But if you’re looking for a suspenseful, keep you at the edge of your seat, conspiracy type movie I would highly recommend it. I rate this movie an 8.6 out of 10.

Marrissa1996 SILVER, West Plains, Missouri

Everyone should live their life as a model for others.

Sorry "pegasus" that i didn't read ur article. it's  actually really good. i rated it again as a 5. good job

pegasus BRONZE said...
on Mar. 31 2010 at 9:26 am
pegasus BRONZE, West Plains, Missouri
this is AWESOME