New Moon | Teen Ink

New Moon

November 22, 2009
By BrendaBand SILVER, Londonderry, New Hampshire
BrendaBand SILVER, Londonderry, New Hampshire
7 articles 4 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Time isn't wasted, when you're getting wasted"


New Moon begins with a brief, happy moment between Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and her undead love, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson).

Not too long into it, an accident turns Bella into a potential vampire buffet, and Edward that was enough to set Edward off. It’s safest, he insists, if him and his family are out of her life for good.

A heartbroken Bella is consoled by an old friend, Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner).

Jake, it turns out, is hiding his own secrets, not to mention some pretty impressive biceps she can’t help noticing.

It’s not long before they’re drawn together, and while I don’t want to upset anyone here, they share a genuine spark that’s missing between Stewart and Pattinson. Still, we all know where Bella’s heart really lies.

New Moon is filled with romance, suspense and there's even a little bit of humor to it. A perfect teen movie. Well done, Chris Weitz (Director of New Moon) and Stephanie Myer (The one who made all of this possible)