Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience | Teen Ink

Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience

June 26, 2009
By vegijeni SILVER, Griffith, Indiana
vegijeni SILVER, Griffith, Indiana
5 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
If Slaughterhouses had glass walls we'd all be vegetarian. - Linda McCartney


Jonas Brothers: 3D Concert Experience, released in theaters in Febuary,2009, goes on dvd June 30, 2009.
This movie not only shows the lives they have onstage, in front of fans, but also offstage, with their close friends and family.
The movie starts off with Big Rob (Kevin, Joe, and Nick Jonas' personal body guard) waking them up early to have breakfast, before starting their busy day. Immediatly, it shows their different personalities, from Joe's refusal to wake up, to Kevin being the first one up. It shows their different taste in style, too!
The soundrack is a variety of songs from their self-titled secong album, and their third album: A Little Bit Longer.
The movie features two guest stars: Demi Lovato, singing "This is Me", and Taylor Swift, singing "Should've Said No".
It has it's touching moments from their fans waiting all day and all night to have a glimpse of them, to the Jonas Brothers lock downs before each concert.
I would definetly describe Jonas Brothers:3D Concert Experience, as a party movie! From the comedy, to the can't-stop-dancing music , it's a perfect mvie to keep you laughing and on your toes!