Princess and the Frog | Teen Ink

Princess and the Frog

March 28, 2023
By 26hs01 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
26hs01 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Are you trying to find a new Disney movie that is very entertaining and there's never a dull moment watching it? I recommend “Princess and the frog”. John Musker and Ron Clements did an amazing job at writing and directing this movie before it came out on December 11, 2009. “Princess and the frog” follows a story of a girl and a boy who eventually end up falling in love but they face the challenges of becoming frogs at some point in the movie.
We are introduced to many different varieties of characters throughout this Disney movie. Tiana (Anika Noni Rose) is one of the main characters other than the boy she ends up catching feelings for and falling in love with, Prince Naveen (Bruno Campus). They face some challenges within the movie and here are most of the people that they meet along the way that they become friends with or who helped them. Charlotte La Bouf (Jennifer Cody and Breanna Brooks) is basically one of Tiana’s friends and she is most important at the beginning of the movie. Then they meet all of their animal friends like Ray who is a firefly (Jim Cummings) and Louis (Michael-Leon Wooley). Then the other two important people are Mama Oddie (Jenifer Lewis) and Dr. Facilier (Keith David). Those are all of the characters that are most important and you should be ready to meet all of their different kinds of personalities.
Tiana is an extremely hard worker and is very determined compared to some of the other characters, like always working her hardest, doing what needs to be done and getting everything that needs to be done. Prince Naveen is a very optimistic character and very loving, sociable, and clever about things around unlike some characters throughout this movie. Characters like Ray and Louis are mostly there to just make this movie more interesting and entertaining for the viewers because without them important stuff would not be happening or hanging. Some other ones like Charlotte La Bouf are just there to be there when they need her, in the beginning, the story is kind of about her until Tiana gets introduced, but after Tiana, she isn’t really shown. I think all the different personalities of each character during the whole movie are what make this show so entertaining and fun to watch.
I love how this movie was just a princess and a frog that was able to talk and then they wouldn’t leave each other and then things took a huge turn and they ended up having really hard feelings for each other. This movie was so entertaining because there was never a dull moment in it, there was always something happening or going on. There are so many different people you get introduced to and meet throughout this movie while Tiana and Prince Naveen are going on adventures with each other and it becomes even better.
Overall I recommend this movie so much especially since it's a classic Disney movie that everyone loves. It's been around for years now and it's one of the most-watched Disney movies out of all of them. This movie was so well filmed and made by John Musker and Ron Clements, they did such a good job at it. Princess and the frog is a movie you can watch multiple times and never get bored or tired of. That is why I recommend this movie for you to watch especially if you haven’t yet.