Twilight. | Teen Ink

Twilight.

May 5, 2009
By autumn24 BRONZE, East Bethany, New York
autumn24 BRONZE, East Bethany, New York
4 articles 6 photos 0 comments

Twilight, Twilight, Twilight! Girls everywhere are obsessed with Twilight. Although the book was very good, Twilight the movie was not a successful film in my opinion at all. The acting of Bella by Kirsten Stewart was awful. She did not act like Bella at all. She was very awkward, and constantly stopped in the middle of her sentences looking confused. Most of all she showed no compassion to Edward at all! That is what the whole book is about which is how strong Bella, and Edward's love is. Edward Cullen played by Robert Pattinson could have had better acting, but was not terrible. I wish the connection between Edward and Bella was as strong as it was in the book, in the movie. I was very disappointed with some crucial scenes they cut out. For example, the blood typing scene in the book which helps the audience realize Edward is a vampire is cut out of the film. A positive to the movie is the cast resembled the characters in the book very well. If you didn't read the book, and just saw the movie chances are you thought the movie was terrible. Twilight the movie could have been much better. I would stick reading to reading Twilight. Hopefully New Moon will be a better movie with the new director for this film.