Halloween Kills | Teen Ink

Halloween Kills

By PurpleSprite BRONZE, Sacramento, California
PurpleSprite BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"Love,Honesty,and Loyalty.That's all I ask for"-Kentrell

Halloween kills is one of the best movies for my genre since i'm doing horror. So basically the movie is about a crazy killer that has been on the loose for years because some cop decided to save him instead of letting him die so they put him in a mental hospital and he escaped. This took place in 1978 because Michael was obsessed with dead stuff and he also got bullied so that might explain why he is so evil. During the past halloween movies nobody has managed to kill Michael and he is most likely alive today. He comes out during halloween of course and he targets whoever he sees in his sight and in the newest movie he is thought to be killed in a fire but he ends up finding a way out to continue his killing spree to terrorize his town for another halloween.

Halloween kills is about a serial killer who is named Michael Myers and he wears a janitor uniform with a white mask while he kills people in his town because he is evil. Another fact about Michael Myers in the movie is how strong he is and durable because he has been shot multiple times and is still not head and mind you he can pick someone up and throw them like 10 feet across the street and he can also pick up a fire fighter one hand and since there was a fire going on he was fully geared up and thats like a 300 pound person getting picked up by one hand. The last detail I'll make stand out is the fact that evil never dies and it is also quoted in the movie by Michaels mom how “evil never dies” while he gets back up after getting horribly beaten by at least 50 people and shot 10+ times. 

In the movie two of the characters that caught my eyes were the cop who saved Michaels life and his mom. They stood out to me because at the beginning of the film his mom has a huge stab wound which she got obviously from Michael and that stands out to me because I don’t think anyone can hate their son like that because she also locked him in a burning house to die and when the fire truck zoomed past the, she mouthed out “No don’t put out the fire let him burn”. The reason why the cop caught my eye is because later on in the movie it shows that he is the one setting up the mob/ town people to kill Michael but it also shows he's the cop who saved miahcels life by pushing the pistol aimed at his head away when he was a rookie cop.

The moment I finished the movie I was thinking wow this movie is amazing and literally people were clapping when Michael stood back up after getting beat and shot. That part of the movie was shocking of how he got shot and beaten to the point of death just to kill everyone when he gets back up. It quotes that “evil cannot be killed unless shot in the head” . I feel like this is saying don’t take your chances and wait until it is too late.

I would rate Halloween Kills a 4.3 out of 5 stars because the movie plot was weird but overall this movie deserves a really great rating. Halloween kills is based off of a serial killer who comes out to hunt during halloween. “Evil is never dead enough”

This is the most recent piece that took me the most time to do because I had to watch a whole movie then type about it:)