Divergent by Veronica Roth | Teen Ink

Divergent by Veronica Roth

January 29, 2016
By m0nsta7749 SILVER, Sacremento, California
m0nsta7749 SILVER, Sacremento, California
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

If you believe you can’t determine the rest of your life with one decision you have obviously not been paying attention to life itself. Divergent will open your eyes to things you may never thought about. This a story is for people who are trying to determine who they are as a person, this will help you determine how you feel towards life.

Beatrice is a 16 year old girl, which belongs to the Abnegation faction (1 of 5). She has to leave her family past for a new different exciting future or stay in Abnegation. Caleb, her older brother, has to make the some decision for himself.

During a test to “help” Beatrice decide her fate a complication arises a she told not anyone of her divergence. For this may or may not affect her in the future.

I connect deeply with this book and I did I found, love, sorrow, adventure and, terror. I noticed that each faction resembles a piece of each of us which if we miss one piece then no longer whole. I hope you enjoy this book as much and are able to see its message.
 


The author's comments:

I've enjoyed this seires, so I decided to reveiw the first book.