The Ultimate X-Men by Stan Lee (Editor) | Teen Ink

The Ultimate X-Men by Stan Lee (Editor)

October 28, 2014
By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
293 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So many books, so little time"


 X-Men, the super hero group of mutants.  Led by Charles Xavier, the group’s main goal is to protect the humans and show them that mutants are just like them. Their leader is Scott Summers, known as Cyclops whose powers are shooting a red laser beam from his eyes. Other members are Bobby, Jean, Logan, Beast, Rogue, Storm and Angle.  This book is full of short stories of the adventures the X-Men faced together, or alone. You get to read about Storm and her childhood, Rogue fantasy life, Angles interview on TV, and Scott sensitive side. For any super hero lovers out there, this book is perfect to bring you closer to any X-Men and what it takes to be one.

This book is the perfect non-comic book about superheroes.  Although some of the stories were very confusing, and if you’re not a super fan, you wouldn't recognize some of the people they were taking about.  If you have not even heard of the X-Men I would not recommend this book to you, for you would get very confusing and lost very fast. IF you had seen the movies then by all means go for it! My favorite was X-Presso as it shows Scott’s sensitive side, not the cold leader.  Although “It’s A Wonderful Life” and “Life Is but a Dream” were some of the stories I couldn't get my head around, every story was worth being put in this book. So whether you are a super fan, or just a fan, this is an amazing book and a must have for your super hero collection.


The author's comments:

Happy Halloween!