Daylighters by Rachel Caine

Claire and her friends have returned to their childhood haven, only to find that the original monsters—vampires—have been replaced by new ones. These new creatures have human faces and demonic intentions. The Daylighters, as they like to call themselves, see their mission as a gift from God, when really it’s a one-way ticket to an eternal state of Limbo. After all, the road to hell is paved with good intentions….Claire and her team of more-than-capable friends, vampires and hellhounds take on the town of Morganville in an epic battle between good and evil, changing quite a few identities along the way. Who knew feral vampires aren’t always the enemy?

PeaceLoveCrossCountry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree! This is a great book, and Rachel Caine is extremely good at what she does. :)

purple123505 said...
MUST read her books are so full of emoition, action, and it is just amazing all of rachel caines books. and im not a big vampire fan but you have to read these or you havent lived as a reader!!!!!