i'd tell you i love you but then i would have to kill you by ally carter | Teen Ink

i'd tell you i love you but then i would have to kill you by ally carter

February 22, 2013
By wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
40 articles 0 photos 3 comments

I’d tell you I love you but then I would have to kill you
By: Ally Carter
The thrilling “I’d tell you I love you but then I would have to kill you “surprised me. I thought it would just be about spies but while I was reading it I realized it had different genres within the book. It tells about a fifteen year old girl named Cammie Morgan goes through struggles, heartaches, and adventures .Such as Cammie’s mom going out on a date with her teacher and having a forbidden love with her “suspect”. But that’s not all, Cammie not only finds out there is a boy school too, but she finds out her mom is hiding something from her. Cammie Morgan goes through struggles, heartaches, and adventures as she is also experiencing conflicts with herself and her boyfriend josh.


Ally Carter lives in the Midwest and has not won any awards (so far). But she has succeeded to make over five books!
This book is extravagantly recommended for pre-teens and young adults who like adventure, mystery, and romance. I didn’t want to stop reading because every time there was a new chapter it kept me in suspense. I rated this book five stars because Cammie learns that family and friends are more important than boys. It kind of reminds me of the James bond movies but the concept is entirely different.
In the end Cammie… if you want more read the series! The first book is “I’d tell you I love you but then I would have to kill you” and the second one is “cross my heart and hope to spy” but that’s not all check out all five!


The author's comments:
i love lobster and fashion and my favorite subject is literacy