Heaven is For Real | Teen Ink

Heaven is For Real

By Savannah Hoffman BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia
Savannah Hoffman BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia

Book title: Heaven is for Real
Author: Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent
Title of review: Keep the Faith Because Heaven is for Real
Number of stars (1 to 5): 4

This is an incredibly touching story of a young boy, his family, and God's awesome power. It I is the best ever book I have ever read but I don't read a lot. I strongly dislike reading so when I had to get a book for my eighth grade English class. I just selected one of my mother's books and it just so happened to be this amazing book. I love this book if you want to read a touching story that will make you cry and make you happy read this book.
It is about a little boy Colton who is three years old who almost passes away from having a ruptured appendix. But threw the faith of his families and friends prayers God saved him. God did not just save Colton, God all so gave Colton a trip to never forget; a trip that will touch many hearts, a trip to Heaven and back. This trip changes his family's faith for God and gives everyone a sneak peak of Heaven and God's amazing power.
I recommend this book for anyone of any age. You just might want to have some tissues with you when you read this book. You can just feel the families love and faith when you are reading this book. Heaven is for Real is a great book for a new christens it gives you a little more information about Heaven. And good examples of a great christen family that you can learn from. So remember keep the faith for God because Heaven is for Real.

jessicaah GOLD said...
jessicaah GOLD, Huber Heights., Ohio

"I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. "

I read this book and LOVED! it. It was amazing...and it's something I'll never forget.