I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter | Teen Ink

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter

By BookOwl PLATINUM, Bristol, Tennessee
BookOwl PLATINUM, Bristol, Tennessee

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed." Theodore Roosevelt

Cameron Morgan is not your average teenager, she’s a spy. Well, a spy in training. She goes to the Gallagher Academy For Exceptional Young Women. The school seems normal on the outside- under cover as a school for rich girls -but on the inside it’s everything but normal.

Know as the Chameleon across the school, Cameron is somewhat of a legend. Her ability to blend with a crowd and go completely unnoticed has always been her greatest ability, until one day, someone sees her.

Cameron is trained to handle every possible spy scenario, but what they never prepared her for: boys. Josh seems to see her when no one else can, and suddenly he seems to be the only thing Cameron wants to think about. But can a spy keep her cover, when the target seems to see too much?

I loved this book! Cameron was a very likeable character, and she constantly searched for the right answers through the book, even when it seemed like they weren’t there. Ally Carter spun an amazing tale, keeping you hanging in suspense until the very last page. Anyone looking for a book with equal parts action and normalcy will love this book.