The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares | Teen Ink

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

February 15, 2008
By Anonymous

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares will keep you on the end of your seat, wanting more and more! She makes the books about young teenage girls who one summer found a single pair of pants that fits each of them. They soon start calling them The Pants. The Pants made their summers awesome the first time. But can it work its magic again?


Will Bridget find her long lost Grandmother? Will Carmen ruin her mom's happiness forever? Will Tibby get her man and manage to keep her best friend? Will Lena and Kostos hold out or will he drop her like a fly? If you really, really, REALLY want to know then read the book!

I think 4-7th graders because it is relatively about teenage girls with a fun twist. Ann Brashares has outdone herself in this book in my eyes. Tibby, Lena, Bridget, and Carmen have the summers of their lives and they NEVER know what's going to happen with The Pants. Will Carmen, Lena, Tibby, and Bridget have fun this summer or will they perish? Read the book and you'll find out. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is a great, fast-paced, thrilling book to read. I know I loved reading it.