Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

By sports-abc BRONZE, Lockport, New York
sports-abc BRONZE, Lockport, New York
1 article 1 photo 1 comment

"All of our dreams can become true if we have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney

If you want a book that will keep you turning the pages till the very end then you should consider picking up a book by the name of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. This book contains almost everything that a good book should… depth, adventure, and a sense of danger.

This book is about Harry, Ron and, Hermione’s race to find the horcrux and finish what Dumbledore started. This book is a perfect conversion from the start of the sixth book into the seventh which is a never ending battle between evil (Lord Voldemort and his henchmen) and good (Harry and his few followers). This is a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat to the very end.

This is yet again another masterpiece from J.K. Rowling and is probably one of the best books that I will ever read. The one thing that J.K. Rowling really shows off in all of her books is that she has a razor blade sharp attention for detail. Within the book there seems to be an area for imagination to take over and for you to really feel like you were there. This amazing book definitely seems to make you believe that you are actually in this magical world the J.K. Rowling has created for us.

The only downside to this book is that you will be able to do nothing else besides read it until you turn the very last page. To make the book less confusing thus I would suggest that you read the previous books in the series to understand all the magical terms, spells, and plot line to the epic Book 7.

Where the Harry Potter series is concerned this has been an amazing and cunning series that will always and should be considered a classic read in literature.

This is such a great book. Hope you like my review!

sports-abc BRONZE, Lockport, New York
1 article 1 photo 1 comment

Thanks for the comment. I agree with you that the epilogue was a pretty big let down.

BabyV GOLD said...
BabyV GOLD, Jachksoville, Florida

A really good poet write so that the reader can walk in their shoes just for that one minute. Victoria Jones

This is a great review of the book, i read all the books three times and the last is my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!! the epilogue was the only dissapointing point, but you describe that cant put down feeling perfectly