November Blues | Teen Ink

November Blues

November Blues by Sharon M. Draper

November Blues is a stunning, heartwarming book that kept me reading it for hours. When I found it at the library I had this feeling that this book was for me. I read the first two pages, curiously and amazed. November Blues contains, humor, depressing feelings and much hope.
November Blues is about a sixteen year old girl who's life is not easy. Her father dies in in the first book, The Battle of Jericho and her boyfriend Josh died as well in this novel. To make things worse November finds out her worst fear—she's pregnant. She's too afraid to tell her mother and is no longer able to get an abortion. Only one thing cheers her up—the Blues music. Sharon M. Draper makes you want to read more. This story is compelling and will make you fly.

I love the book Novermber Blues as soon as I heard this book was by the same author who wrote 'tears of a tiger' I said I have to read and I look at the frirst chapter and I fell in love with it I had to keep reading it. I think this book is the best it really shows how a teen can get through a baby after there boyfriend just died. This is a good book i thik all girls should read it.