Stories of our lives | Teen Ink

Stories of our lives

December 1, 2011
By AnaHernandez BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
AnaHernandez BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
4 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A dream is just a dream"


I found Yooha’s Parks article “Stories of our lives” to be extremely moving. This article shows a story about her grandma that could never be remembered. Her grandma’s history could never be told because it got lost. Her story was also forgotten because no one knew her well enough to tell it. This article shows how Yooha did everything she could to find out more about her grandma. “Stories of our lives” explains how someone’s story should never disappear even if it’s about a person you barely know. Every story is significant to our life and I think that is what Yooha Park is trying to say. This article inspired me to take things in my own matter even if it means to do it alone. Yooha Park explained how there is no way to learn about her grandmother, but there are many people out there that are waiting to be heard. So why not start an organization. Thank you Yooha Park for this story that has inspired me to do an activity that could help me know more about someone that I truly want to learn about.