McDonalds Review | Teen Ink

McDonalds Review

By AnonymousWriter96 BRONZE, Heartland, Wisconsin
AnonymousWriter96 BRONZE, Heartland, Wisconsin

I have been eating at McDonalds since my mom first took me there in 2008.  I liked how fast and efficient the drive through was, considering I had never been through one before. I was really hungry and needed food fast, and it came out fast—but not necessarily good. 

McDonalds has been the leader in fast food since it was founded in 1955. But ever since then the food has gotten continuously worse. 

The Mcnuggets have always been my favorite item from the menu. But there has always been one problem, they don’t always taste the same and some are soggy. Everytime I order them they either taste different or have a different texture. They hardly ever have that same texture. It’s hard to find enjoyment in eating something that has the same texture as a wet sock.  They shouldn’t even be selling nuggets because they always taste different and are even different colors sometimes. The best McNuggets I have ever had were way out in the small town of Waupun, they had the ideal texture and taste. The ideal nugget texture is soft but yet crunchy. 

McDonalds service is another downfall. I sat at the window for thirty minutes before just waiting to order. Also about half of the time they either forget something in the order or mix up which order it is.