Review of the article | Teen Ink

Review of the article

By mcampos.2020 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
mcampos.2020 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

In the December issue of Teen Ink, there was a article named "Body Language". In the writing titled "Body Language", written by Emma Seybert, talks about how the words people say actually hurt other people. Her writing left me feeling sad and relateable. This article talks about a topic that happens quite frequently in everyday lives. The girl was just trying to be nice and all she recieved is hate in return. I enjoyed when she said, "All it took was one word...and everything changed." People don't realize that what they are saying is really bringing a person down and causing them to have insecurities. It shouldn't matter what a person looks like. I see the same issues happening around my community. The bullied just go around like it's some game and end up hurting someone. Sometimes it gets to the point where it's so bad that people want to end their lives. "Never apologize for who you are!" she said. Everyone should always love themselves. No matter what anyone says, people should know their worth and not want to end their precious loves. I overall really enjoyed reading this article, and I was really able to relate to most of what I read.