Truth Has a Tongue | Teen Ink

Truth Has a Tongue

By TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

Go ahead and use them all.
Use all the weapons you got.
Try to shot me down and let me fall.
Still I resist to every shot.

Go ahead and buy all the trash.
Buy all the people you can.
Try to tempt me with your cash.
Still I resist to every coin.

Go ahead kill and spread the blood in every block.
Take innocent lives and every home you destroy.
Try to threat me if I dare to talk.
Still I resist and play with you like a toy.

It's you turn now.
Your time of Glory and Celebrity.
Just be patient and somehow.
You will lose all dignity.

I am not afraid from you.
Not even from stronger than you.

The Truth has a Tongue.
And my Voice is louder than you.
The good Lord is with us all along.
He hears every prayer too.
Once again and over the wrong.
The Truth will Triumph and light up the way through.

It may seem like it'll never stop and go on just like that forever but the truth has a tongue and it takes time to talk out loud but always shows up on the perfect moment. For all thoses who are exposed to war! Never lose faith and always try to get back on your feet cuz God never gives you more than you can take.

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you dear! I so enjoy seeing that a lot of you guys do agree with what I share through my writing. So thanks a lot sweetie ^_^

on Oct. 17 2014 at 11:49 am
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you! I so appreciate your opinion. I'll make sure to keep writing don't worry ^_^ but also you do so too okay?! cuz I love your work as well ;)

lastingbreath16 DIAMOND, Lake Alfred, Florida

screw it all if life gives u lemons do what ever you feel the need to do with them.

I really loved this poem! your work is also completly amazing it was so emotional so powerful. Please keep writing, i love your work!

on Oct. 6 2014 at 10:20 am
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you I'm happy I got to inspire you ^_^ Though now that my teacher read it, he found a lot of spelling mistakes and I feel so stupid but anyways! What matters the most is that the meaning is there and all what I wanted to say has been said and understood. Thanks a lot again for the support :)

on Oct. 6 2014 at 4:53 am
staryskies GOLD, Siteki, Other
Wow. this is really amazing and inspiring 

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks I so appreciate your support ^_^

DreamersJourney SILVER, Old Massett, Other

"The best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing."
"Decide to have an attitude of gratitude, you can become bitter or better."
"beYOUtiful, everyone else is taken."

I love your way with words:)

on Aug. 17 2014 at 8:41 am
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

And I always enjoy seeing your comments around here my dear ^_^ It's always a pleasure to know your thoughts about my work. Thank you so very much for being up to read and support my poems.

Princess.Renda GOLD, Travelers Rest, South Carolina

"All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust." --J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Darlin', I am floored. I always love reading your poems, and this one is powerful. There is so much wisdom in it...Absolutly amazing! :)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks I'm glad it inspired you ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank for the advice I'll make sure to follow it ^_^ I so appreciate it cuz that's how I'll get better so Thanks again.

Shadow_hunter SILVER, Nairobi, Other

"Doing things that have not been done yet, is called aspiration and fulfilling them is success"

this is really good. very inspiring :)

themajesticpoet BRONZE, Bloomington, Other
Its deep and painful, yet powerful...  I hope people can see the empowerment it has though.  Just check grammar and spelling and it'll really be force.  Keep up the great work.  Live it!

on Aug. 15 2014 at 9:26 am
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks I so appreciate it ^_^

on Aug. 15 2014 at 9:05 am
compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other

Expect to have hope rekindled,expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways! The dry seasons in life do not last,the spring rains will come again.

I like this.Really do.But honestly, its so weary and painful to wait for the truth to come out .......... . You have  very well filled this poem with great encouragement.

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks Julie I so appreciate it ^_^

juliehugbear BRONZE, Deltona, Florida

dont cry because its over smile because it happened

this is very good

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

Wow! This is marvelous! The truth does have a tongue, and it will speak out eventually! This poem is very relatable, and truthful, and honest. Excellent work m'dear! ;)

on Aug. 5 2014 at 7:42 am
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you so much ^_^ I'm glad you liked my poem :D And as always The first to comment on my work :P I so admire you for that so thanks again I really appreciate it ^_^

on Aug. 4 2014 at 11:25 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Your poem was very honorable and powerful, TheComet ^_^ your poem is also full of courage, dear ^_^ I don't know what to say, except that your poem is wonderfully written, and also, thank you for sharing this, dear sister!