In Southern California | Teen Ink

In Southern California

By IndigoWaltz PLATINUM, Newport Beach, California
IndigoWaltz PLATINUM, Newport Beach, California

"A witty quote proves nothing"
-Voltaire

I wonder why It never seems to snow In southern California I wonder why The palm trees line the streets And yet they never show ya Where you’re going Or why you’re going there I wonder if im even Even supposed to care In southern California I wonder why It never seems to snow In southern California The sun is shining But I feel so cold I feel so cold without ya Am I really this alone? Am I really this alone? I wonder why It never seems to snow In southern California I wonder why the palm trees line the streets and yet they never show ya where you’re going Or why you’re going there where am I even going? Am I supposed to care? In southern California I wonder why it never seems to rain In southern California I wonder why they say the rain can wash away all the pain I’m feeling But it never ever seems to rain In southern California I wonder why these teenage years lead to these teenage tears cause the doubt just overwhelms ya I wonder if They will ever care in southern California I wonder if it will ever snow In southern California