Long walk home

~ TEMPORARY HOME ~

Home is where the heart is they say,But what if you have no home to start with? Do you also have no heart? A home is meant to be happy,constant and loving and safe environment for all. So why are there so many broken homes? Why is it that our own parents can’t love us or make our home a happy peaceful place for us to lay our heads every night? Why is it that our own parents would rather let someone else raise us when they are the ones supposed to love us with everything they have. I don’t understand because my mom was a wonderful mother but my dad is the one who took that shine from her that sparkle in her eyes . where is my happy home? I don’t have one. How come us children can’t be saved too? Everyone is stuck on a princess and king! What’s the kid's fairy tale? Who will come rescue us? This new place is not where i want to be, it’s a stop along the way. I do not want to be here. It’s just a temporary home no a temporary place. I am young and learning. I know my path already and i need to find my place in this world, I need to know where i belong. Crazy thing but as I pass these streets and glance from windows I recognize nothing as mine.  And slowly I die knowing no one will cry when I die. Because I’m just a little speed bump trying to make a way in life all on my own It’s hard! I’m 17 years old girl the world seems so big in my eyes. But I’ve learned to figure It out. If I have no one else I will ALWAYS have myself through the dark stormy nights. I may seem so young, but I know reality all too well. I know one day I will no longer live in darkness. It will be happiness and peace. I will shine so bright. But, I can’t wait till I get my wings and fly to where I’m supposed to be. This Is only my temporary home no my temporary place and once again this is only my temporary home. It’s a long walk home but I’m close.

Mr.WordExpert said...
Jan. 7 at 9:50 am
I can neva understand how u feel cuz i have both my parents who love me very much.... but u noe love is not something u get from only ua parents. u can find love in ua caretaker ua best friend, ua sister... and whenever u think that u are dead with noone around think of these people.. and think of us who got to noe ua story and being strangers still give u sympathy... please reply to us all saying u are alive... that u are not thinking of dieing... god bless you

Yomommabj said...
I love you girl... You're one in a million!

Sarah11 said...
This made me cry. No I don't know what you are going through and I hope for happiness to come your way Miquayla. Loved tour writing it was very touching. You should continue to share some more of your writing on here.

porscha said...
As your sister I love this it made me want to cry. Congrats and I love you

Ladyfed314 said...
So glad you find peace with writing! Don't ever stop. You will help someone with your writing...even though it may come from pain. Don't ever hesitate to call on me...anytime. Love you! Great read!!

Sarah said...
You're an amazing writer . I am so sorry for your loss your mom is proud of you

B.Miles said...
Touched my heart... Great and beautiful well written.

Brown said...
You have very beautiful writing MiQuayla .