At the start of every conversation with you... | Teen Ink

At the start of every conversation with you...

By onetrueword DIAMOND, Chiang Mai, Other
onetrueword DIAMOND, Chiang Mai, Other

(G) (Bm) (D) (Cm) kiss me with your tiny little lips, and your locket that contains an observant little pic, (G) (Bm) (D) (Cm) block me with another broken snitch, with some nice surprising tips, and a basket full of figs, (G) (Bm) (D) kiss me with your melted little kiss, with your broomstick like a witch, and some (Cm)
lipstick in the mix
(G) (Em) [C] (Cm)
ooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh,

(G) (Bm) (D) storm in like the mountain that'll miss, your undressing little hips, and the way that
(G) (Bm) (Em) © they move, your strawberry locks, distract me from the tinted paint, on the three
(D) (G) (D) piece bag of horror you call yours, and you begin to draw a picture, but it's exhausting to see the repetition of paintings on the wall,

Bridge:

(G) (Em) [C] (D)
oh darling let cupid aim, it's only fair game,
(G) (Em) [C] (D) (G) oh honey don't be defiant, i'll let you drive the car all the way back home (I mean real home, and i mean real home)

Verse 2:

(G) (Bm)
Drain me with that blushing and that top, and your dye has just run out, cuz you're a goddess in this block,

Chorus:

(G) (C)
The locks of hair on your fingernails, makes you seem a bit distant at heart, at the start of every conversation,