Together Forever (Rap) | Teen Ink

Together Forever (Rap)

By RESILIENT_FORVER BRONZE, Worthington, Ohio
RESILIENT_FORVER BRONZE, Worthington, Ohio

If you choose to lock your heart away, you'll lose it for certain. -Jack Sparrow, Pirates Of The Caribbean (Johhny Depp)

Verse 1- Everday I feel so near/so undear/so ready to die/I feel this fear/drown myself in this spiritual beer/just wanna fly/everyday I tear/I sear/everyday I wonder why/
             and I can't do this alone/I'd rather just moan/and tie/my own noose/I need you God/your immovable stength like a moose/because if you carry me then I refuse/to give up/to them we'll just say whatever/with you/ the only direction we can go is up/
             never gonna go down/always gonna be safe and sound/an immovable mound/staying in this fight for one more round/continue to fight/continue to pound/that punching bag/only gonna get better/never gotta get redder/
             and t will be our letter/not the mad hatter/nah/nor the angry rapper/neither the former nor the latter/the devil's flag we 're gonna tatter/because me and you God/we're together forever/a deadly adder...

x2Chorus- Forever/we're together/together and one/together/forever/you make me better/and I and all see your glory like the fiery sun/together and forever we'll always be/you, I, the Spirit, and your son/together/t our letter/forever/always together like between us is a tether/that t/that will never become undone...

Verse 2- My acid rain has no pain/not when you're around/but I'll gladly take it/because no pain, no gain/you told us we'll suffer as you have/so let that happen/even if it drives me insane/because in the evergrowing darkness/surrounded by it/no light/even maybe not sane/I will never, ever turn my back on your name/

and your fiery wrath will protect me/light shining on your fiery trojan horse's mane/and together we'll fight our enemies/the devil and his legion/till everyone has been slain/fighting this present darkness/will be our quest first/it'll be our main/choice of things/top fight/at least to me/every night/

and I will not stop/till I have been slain/even in my human frailty you make me strong/and I will not stop till I have limbed the tallest mountain/walked through every desert/crossed every ocean and sea/and proclaimed your name/I'd still let them make their own choice/not gonna force it on them/but I won't rest until everywhere I or someone else proclaim/you so everyone knows and has the choice to make/and I will not rest/till Heaven has come to Earth or for me/and at your blessed beautiful feet/I unworthy to see more than that/there I am lain...

x2Chorus- Forever/we're together/together and one/together/forever/you make me better/and I and all see your glory like the fiery sun/together and forever we'll always be/you, I, the Spirit, and your son/together/t our letter/forever/always together like between us is a tether/that t/that will never become undone...

This is just a rap I made. I make a lot, and generally are about my feelings in where I'm depressed. But this one is showing I can be happy and trust in the Lord, and we can fight together. This song is to this beat, which is not mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0HzwydM9eg