Good Times Lie Ahead

I could walk around all night and see Nothing but long, long frowns On the faces of the people I know For miles all around this town The people who got it all And they still got reason to be go glum And the people who have lost every little thing Still smiling down, down in the slums It's an honest kind of feeling I'm sure you'll agree People gathered round embracing life's simpler things People who have every reason to complain But still find every kind of reason To go singin in the rain A simple kind of loving, a simple, down to earth wife Maybe embrace that down home lovin kind of life Oh sometimes I wanna drive away to those Florida skies Virginia beaches and those inner city lights Sometimes I wanna win it all and lose it all On those Las Vegas city nights Oh but I know in every part of me that's breathing In a heart of fire that's still beatin yes I know That you don't have to have a rainbow To find yourself a pot of gold Good times still lie ahead We got, good times in front of us now They may not always be easy to see But the simple things in life can set you free Good times still lie ahead We got, good times in front of us now They may not always be easy to see But the simple things in life can set you free