Drink a Beer | Teen Ink

Drink a Beer

By MynaJane1234 GOLD, Greenfield, Ohio
MynaJane1234 GOLD, Greenfield, Ohio

"luke 6:31 ( Do to others as you would have them do to you)

So when you decade a song to someone and every time you hear it you just wanna cry because you realize that this person is really gone. So that being said i met my dad for the first time last Tuesday. It went really great i even look like him a little. It was so great I finally got to see him and now he is in my life and i couldn't ask for anything more. I just want to spend every moment with him, but everybody in my life is telling me that I need to be more cautious. I just wish people that has grow up with a dad to be put in my shoes for once. I'm so tired of people trying to tell me how to be with my OWN father. I know that i haven't seen him since i was a baby but that doesn't mean that he is going to hurt me. I just want to live a good life with the father i never had and for him not to take advantage of me like my step father did. I just wish people would understand where im coming from. This picture is for my aunt gween i love you and miss you very much hopefully one day i will see you again :)

Im writing this because i would like for people to please let me know what they think about this and for others who do feel like this that you are not alone. I picked this picture for my aunt gween i love you and i miss you soo much

on Jun. 30 2014 at 8:32 am
MynaJane1234 GOLD, Greenfield, Ohio

so what do you guys think about this poem?