Worth It | Teen Ink

Worth It

By Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey
Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey

Lyrics that I create are only lyrics until someone else uses them.

I wouldn't be surprised if you said you didn't love me. Cause I don't open up my eyes. Don't you know that I cant see?

How could I be so foolish your standards raised so high. So high that I'd need wings just to meet them. I'd probably try so hard I'd die. You make me cry cause you hate how I treat you. I treat you like a princess and you don't deserve this, but I think your worth it. Oh I think your worth it.

I feel like a worm dangling on your hook and your the fish in the pond that wont take a look. I need to find a reason to keep moving on. That one reason that will rebuild our love strong.

I can't imagine what kind of world, what kind, what kind of world you'd live in without me in it.

Without you I will loose without you I can't win. Why do you hate me, is our love a syn?

I wouldn't be surprised. If you said you didn't love me then, cause I don't open up my eyes. Don't you know that I can't?

How could I be so foolish your standards raised so high. So high that I'd need wings just to reach them. I'd probably try so hard that I'd die.

You make cry cause you hate how I treat you. I treat you like a princess and you don't even deserve that, but I think your worth it. Oh I think your worth it

yes I think your worth it. You really don't deserve it.

you. You really don't deserve it!

Can't you see that I am blind and yet, I can see your back. For the love of human kind I think your worth it and you'll always be mine.

A blind man, a love life of a blind man and the girl he is married to who can see. She wants him to compliment her on her looks but all he sees is darkness, which is not good enough for her.