Just Maybe | Teen Ink

Just Maybe

By AmberNAE18 SILVER, Prosperity, South Carolina
AmberNAE18 SILVER, Prosperity, South Carolina

People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used. By: Anonymous

You've got the whole room laughing. You've got every girl hanging onto every word you say. You glance my way every other minute with a sparkle in your eyes and an even brighter smile. You finally part ways with the crowd and walk my way. Oh what will I say? My minds telling me that your no good but my heart flutters anyway
Chorus:
Just maybe. Oh baby your the one that I want. What should I do? Should I act shy? Or talk to you? Just maybe. Oh baby you wont see through me.
I'm batting my eyes and trying not to smile to big cause I don't want to give anything away. Your inching closer saying we should hang sometime. I nod not knowing what else to do. I watch as you get ready to leave and I hear you say 'see you around' and my stomach flutters with butterflies and I watch you walk away.
Chorus:
Just maybe. Oh baby your the one that I want. What should I do? Should I act shy? Or talk to you? Just maybe. Oh baby you wont see through me. Just maybe one day I'll be your baby...