Three Things | Teen Ink

Three Things

May 7, 2013
By kelseymo24 BRONZE, New Bloomfield, Missouri
kelseymo24 BRONZE, New Bloomfield, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Without music, life is worthless!


Verse 1: When life knocks ya down, ya just gotta keep going
Life hands you things that set ya back.
Winds are rough through you they're a blow-in
And there are times where you’re knocked off track.
But there’s a chance that you’ve gotta take in your life;
You just gotta hold on and push away all the strife!
I get my strength from these three things…that help me spread my wings!

Chorus: One; My friends always support me! They’re the ones that keep me goin!
Two; My heart tells me to stay true! Forever and always it will be glowin!
Three; My life is a song of unending music…like a music box, tightly wound!
Nothing can tear me apart because these three things make my world go round!

Verse 2: Even if you are going through something tough, ya just gotta find the strength to get back up!
Just rrememberr you aren’t the most unfortunate one, there are others whos lives are corrupt.
There is more in life for us to learn, more things in life we should be taught!
You must look at your life through your three things, to help you not become distraught.
Take all the bad things from your life: away from your life, you must throw.
Just like me you can get your strength, think of three things that help you grow!

Chorus: One; My friends always support me! They’re the ones that keep me goin!
Two; My heart tells me to stay true! Forever and always it will be glowin!
Three; My life is a song of unending music…like a music box, tightly wound!
Nothing can tear me apart because these three things make my world go round!