My Fairytale is you | Teen Ink

My Fairytale is you

August 18, 2012
By Archery-nerd GOLD, West Jordan, Utah
Archery-nerd GOLD, West Jordan, Utah
13 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A fool knows himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." ~William Shakespeare~


Verse 1: I never thought I’d find a boy like you. Love was just some mystery, I didn’t have a clue. I was lost with no direction, until I met your eyes. You helped me through the darkness and into the light. When I first saw your face I didn’t think you could be real. You gave me the feelings that I thought I’d never feel. My heart, it skipped a beat or two. That’s when I fell for you.

Chorus: I never need to wish again, my fairytale is you, but if I ever see a wishing star I’ll wish for you. You’re everything to me. You’re my dream come true. I love you, I love you, I love you.

Verse 2: You make me feel like I’m walking on air. The way you look at me proves that our love is rare. You’re always on the back of my mind. You’re all I think think about, I’d never leave you behind. And all I want is for us to be together all the time. Forever, forever, forever.

-Repeat Chorus-

End Clip: Some girls wish for a charming prince to rescue them from towers and others wish on shooting stars for boys to bring them flowers. But my fairytale came true. It’s you, it’s you, it’s you.

-Repeat Chorus-


End Song


The author's comments:
I wrote this song for the guy I like. It was inspired solely by him. :)