Blue Wolf Of Night | Teen Ink

Blue Wolf Of Night

June 8, 2012
By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
94 articles 46 photos 45 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".


I walk alone, I stand alone like the wolf that strays from its pack's path its shadow is the only one next to it as the moon shines bright. for one that is surrounded by things and people the feeling of alone is greater, the wolf howls at the moon in pain hoping someone would come to its aid but he strayed to far from his pack the only one that can hear it is the night sky that shines with the stars and moon. the wolf walks more going deeper into the darkness of the woods not knowing where it is or going all it knows is its heading towards something, I feel like that wolf pain, darkness, lonelyness, scared not knowing what the night might bring are feelings that can't be ignored much longer, but the wolf's heart is still beating and as it does it continues on waiting for the sun to come but darkness is all that it seems to know. The lone wolf is strong in heart but that's it's weakness as well for the bigger the heart the greater the sorrow, the wolf starts running through the dark not knowing which way to turn and hits trees and falls but still gets up no matter how beaten it is it still has the strength to get up, but what would the reason be the answer is still unknown but it must continue like I should, the wolf is a majestic creature whether alone or in a pack it continues to fight and strive howling at the moon to tell the sky I'm still alive.