you wer my every thing | Teen Ink

you wer my every thing

By finners BRONZE, New Town, North Dakota
finners BRONZE, New Town, North Dakota

never fear what you have inside just let yourself free

This goes out to someone that was Once the most important person in my lifeI didn’t realize it at the timeI can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you soI don’t really expect you to eitherIt’s just... I don’t even knowJust listen…
You’re the one that I want, the one that I needThe one that I gotta have just to succeedWhen I first saw you, I knew it was realI’m sorry about the pain I made you feel
That wasn’t me; let me show you the wayI looked for the sun, but it’s raining todayI remember when I first looked into your eyesIt was like God was there, heaven in the skies
I wore a disguise 'cause I didn’t want to get hurtBut I didn’t know I made everything worseYou told me we were crazy in loveBut you didn’t care when push came to shove
If you loved me as much as you said you didThen you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shitNow you pushed me away like you never even knew meI loved you with my heart, really and truly
I guess you forgot about the times that we sharedWhen I would run my fingers through your hairLate nights, just holding you in my armsI don’t know how I could do you so wrong
I really wanna show you I really need to hold you I really wanna know you like no one else could know youYou’re number one, always in my heartAnd now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart
[Chorus:]I need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everything And I really miss you [2x]
I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new manAnd then sit and laugh as you’re holding his handThe thought of that just shatters my heartIt breaks in my soul and it tears me apart
At times we was off I was scared to show youNow I wanna hold you until I can’t hold youWithout you, everything seems strangeYour name is forever planted in my brain
Damn it, I’m insane,Take away the pain Take away the hurt Baby, we can make it work
What about when you Looked into my eyes Told me you loved me As you would hugged me
I guess everything you said was a lieI think about it, it brings tears to my eyesNow I’m not even a thought in your mindI can see clearly, my love is not blind
[Talking:] I just wish everything could have turned out differentlyI had a special feeling about youI thought maybe you did tooYou would understand, but…No matter what, you’ll always be in my heartYou’ll always be my baby
Our first day, it seemed so magicalI remember all the time that I had with youRemember when you first came to my house?You looked like an angel wearing that blouse
We hit it off, I knew it was realBut now I can’t take all the pain that I feelReach in your heart, I know I’m still thereI don’t wanna hear that you no longer care
Remember the times? Remember when we kissed?I didn’t think you would ever do me like thisI didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressedI thought you’d be there for me, this I confess
You said you were my best friend, was that a lie?Now I’m nothing to you, you’re with another guyI tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m tryingNow on the inside it feels like I’m dying
[Talking:] And I do miss youI just thought we were meant to beI guess now, we’ll never knowThe only thing I want is for you to be happyWhether it be with me, or without meI just want you to be happy

AllSoPlayfulWhenYouDemonize BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia

"Our passion is our strength."
-Billie Joe Armstrong

This isn't your work. This is Aviation 'you were my everything.'