"The Love of The Love Fallen." | Teen Ink

"The Love of The Love Fallen."

By myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California
myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California

While embracing my hearts' fourwalls, I found a feeling of disgust and fear within myself. I'm now entrapped inside with no guarantee of ever getting out. What if this hearts wall's were to just suddenly cave in, causing it all to bleed out?

" The love fallen friend always remains a over shadowed friend in the end, and the underlying heart inflicted pain, unfortuantely never tends to fade away; nor does the love they feel so compellingly for them, every second of everyday."

Everyone seems to go on about thier regrets and how life should've turned out in the end and unlike them,I must be careful not to breathe too much of thier heart's shattered remains in; for who knows how deeply the pieces will embed themselves into my internally,bruised skin?

I find it amusing the way the storyteller always makes it out alright in the end, but that's never the case with his untold and unknown victims; he knows that thier lost,hurt and broken but he'll never rewrite his story to save them as they would do for him.

It's late at night that you're caught and torn between the love and hate relationship with the love you feel itself; it's hard and I can't help but ask is there ever going to be anything else? Because I hate the way I've constantly felt walking along your side, emotionally motionless around you unlike everyone and everything else.

So I have this friend who I've liked for a long time now and they say they like me too but thier in a relationship and it just drives me crazy being thier for them while wanting to be with them, its like a torture but never ending and so this is how I felt and this is what I wrote.