Houstalantvegas (my own version) | Teen Ink

Houstalantvegas (my own version)

December 6, 2011
By Smiler4Life GOLD, Richmond, Texas
Smiler4Life GOLD, Richmond, Texas
19 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live.Laugh.Smile.&Love


Hey there, gorgeous girl.
The music plays as you softly dance, you've been pretending to be happy so they won't see whats underneath. But you just need to, lea-ea-ea-ea-ea-ea-eave!
You're just stuck in

This old basement.This old basement. This old basement. This really old basement.

And you smileee to this song and you start to sing along...And you realize that the night has just arrived....and.you're.still.alone.

You put up with the hurt so you don't have to be alone, he yells and screams and you take the beats because you can't help it and now, you're on the front room floor and you're crying some more...can't you see what you're.in.for.

You just need to lea-ea-ea-ea-ea-ea-eave.
But you're stuck,
in this old basement, in this old basement, in this old basement.
You're just stuck,
In this old basement. This really old basement.

And you smile to this song and you even sing along.
But the suns coming up and then you realize. You're.Still.Alone.


The author's comments:
This song is orignally written by the famous rapper, Drake. I heard this song and fell deeply in love with it, I decided to re write the song and add my own lyrics! Hope you like it!