Party with me | Teen Ink

Party with me

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Verse 1:

I never knew what life was about. I just walked around with my head hangin' down. I didn't have any true blue friends to help me out of a total jam. But then I did a double check and figured (say) Heck..

Chorus:
Life is for havin' fun, so get up on your feet everyone and party with me, it ain't no party for three. So if you wanna have a ball don't go to no freakin' mall. All ya gotta do is party with me, this ain't no party for three, Come on, come on, come on and party with me.

Verse 2:

Once I turned my my life around I was suprised about all the friends I found. I never had a name of my own but now people call out 'sup J-Bone'. I help people that need it. I help them realize..

Chorus:

Verse 3:

You know I never really liked the day. I like to travel at night and set things right. If you got a problem with me, I'll give the fight of your life.

Chorus:

Just party with me.

J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

-coach Larry Gelwix

Thanks. You know I write a variety of music genres. Rock and country. They are both part of my life.

on May. 4 2012 at 10:42 am
Kparker27 PLATINUM, Groesbeck, Texas

"In the end, it's still best to wait for the one we want rather than settle for what's available. It's still best to wait for the one you love rather than to settle for the one who's around. It's still best to wait for the right person, because life's too short to waste on the wrong one."

Wow I can totally see this as a contry hit!! You should totally get this in a album!! I would buy it :)  I love country music and have a good imagination so I sang it while I read it.