Ma Girl M Dizzle | Teen Ink

Ma Girl M Dizzle

By ColumbusFlame95 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
ColumbusFlame95 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

"Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry."
"Pain is candy...Eat it up." - Amy :)

You know M Dizzle she a real straight shooter, she ain't got no money but she ain't no loser.
She slick like oil and she like her fried chicken, drownin in in hot sauce she make it finga' lickin'.
Don't mess with her she'll take you down right quick, and if you make her too mad she'll beat you with a stick.
People call her up all night she the coolest chick around everybody say she fly 'cause her rhymes are so profound.
She party till she drop can't nobody make her leave, you can throw you some confetti just don't get it in her weave.
This is Sammy J, I be rockin this club, everybody just remember it's yourself you gotta love.
S to the A the M the M the Y, don't worry about me I'll be rockin till I die.
This is the end, you gotta understand, you know this rap was fly, the flyest in the land.
Wait just one more verse, we'll get it done fast, drop the beat on this mic and make it good cause it's the last.
She pop it, lock it, then drop it right quick, especially on this verse cause the beat is super sick.
Now we all done, for real this time, I'll see you all later rockin with another rhyme.

Me and this other girl in my class love to write different kinds of raps about different things that happen at school. This is one that I came up with on my own, talking about things that describe her. She liked it and I thought it was pretty good, so I thought it might be worth sharing. Hope you like it. :)

susanschrader16 SILVER, Indianapoils, Indiana
WOW sam they really puts this on WOW