rambling autobiograoghy | Teen Ink

rambling autobiograoghy

December 11, 2019
By Jakeuyfotfoutfouyg BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
Jakeuyfotfoutfouyg BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I was born with my parents being divorced. I joined the forest hills marching band. I moved from Milford district to the forest hills district. My dog, Bo, passed away. I lied to my parents about how I was doing in school. I started playing percussion for school in the 5th grade. I met my best friend Cohen. I wrote in a journal for a year. I got a step-sister and a stepmom. My mom got engaged to someone else. I got taught how football works at a game. I told my friend something I haven’t told anybody else. I got together with people after practice. I made a ‘college’ with my friends. I took a trip to Indianapolis for band. We got another dog named bucky. I moved houses many time with both of my parents. I went to Moe’s with my friends before the football game. I said I wanted to play the bass drum for the game. I walked to Julifs with two of my friends after a club meeting. I walked to Julifs after school again, but with somebody different. I was left out of it. I skipped the auditions, I still got more than what I could’ve wanted. I couldn’t help to cry in the shower over Alec I got bored again after the season ended. I found a new best friend. I stayed after school in the percussion room. I got a ride home from school, I took a detour home. I played Minecraft with my friends in a discord call until 4 am. I got a new computer for Christmas. I got the desk that I always sit at. I got snapchat on my phone, and never stopped using it after that. My half-sister was born. My dad split up with my stepmom. I watched all 14 seasons of Supernatural.  I sat in the rain, crying over my dog. I had my appendix burst in the 2nd grade, and was in the hospital for 2 weeks. I grew out my hair, because I didn’t think I looked good with it short. I joined the school’s indoor percussion, I stopped being bored. I was born in Utah. I got a drumset from my second cousin over the summer, I still barely know how to play it. I played fortnite with Conrad all night long. I stopped going to bed when I was supposed to. I am just any other person. I wanted to do something with my life. I did something with my life.


The author's comments:

lol