Reality Games | Teen Ink

Reality Games

By WolvesRain PLATINUM, Walton, Kentucky
WolvesRain PLATINUM, Walton, Kentucky

"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works." Virginia Wolf

Standing here today,

I wish reality,

Would go away.

Always on the go,

Nobody I know.

I'm shook to the core,

Say no more,

Life isn't an open door.

Temporary home,

Lost and alone.

Stop playing games,

It's all the same.

Why me?

Leave me be,

And set me free.

This is a poem talking about the reality part of life and when we want it to go away sometimes it feels like it's attached to us. 

on Jun. 6 at 9:24 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

ok, i was worried you meant gone all of summer vacation.

on Jun. 6 at 2:26 pm
WolvesRain PLATINUM, Walton, Kentucky

Hey, I'm going to be gone longer than expected but I will be back soon.

on Jun. 6 at 11:31 am
WolvesRain-SparrowSun, No, Other

Sparrow Sun: "And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would aask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost." Moroni 10:3 Book of Mormon
Wolves Rain: "Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works." Virginia Wolf

we can set the profile picture to the cover picture of the thing

on Jun. 6 at 11:31 am
WolvesRain-SparrowSun, No, Other

idk if youll see this or google docs first when you get back but I made a suggestion there and then because I tend to get excited about stuff and prep I made a shared account gave you the password and email on google docs. we can change the user when we decide what we're doing and if we're doing it. again, details on the other doc. I'm favoriting all our cowrites so we have access to both our accounts from the favorites and so readers can easily find them.

on Jun. 4 at 1:11 pm
WolvesRain PLATINUM, Walton, Kentucky

No leaving for vacation

on Jun. 4 at 1:06 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

ok. wait, leaving google docs or ti?

on Jun. 4 at 9:52 am
WolvesRain PLATINUM, Walton, Kentucky

Sorry, I meant to tell you I was leaving but I'm fine, I promise

on Jun. 2 at 10:01 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

its still refusing to accept that your email exists(i tried gmail too)

on Jun. 2 at 9:55 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

im emailing you. if you dont reply I will freak out.

on Jun. 1 at 11:56 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

whats going on? where are you? im starting to get worried.

on May. 29 at 10:31 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

...if a little cleshae

on May. 29 at 10:11 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

its short. but its happy.

on May. 29 at 10:11 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

oh, so bc google docs is glitching i cant send this too you on there, but I just wrote something you'd love.
I am the protector. The guardian of the night. When all stills and the world grows silent, there I stand. Silent. Watching, waiting. I am the night. I am the shadow. I am as quiet as an owl and as quick as the leopard. I am Amynta. I stalk the night. They don't see me coming until it's too late. I am the protector.
Night fell. The darkness greeted me. No moon this night. I followed my charge to her room and watched her fall asleep until her breathing evened. The shadows wouldn't harm her. I sat alert, blending into the darkness. I was darkness.
She smiled in her sleep, knowing I watched over her. Obviously. Nothing else stood to save her. My blue eyes glowed softly. They were the only thing visible. Slitted pupils. Slitted throats of unseen enemies.
My ears perked. I heard something! An enemy. Not for long. I stalked silently, scarring it with delibrite sounds until it fled it's hiding spot. It tried to run across the wide open space. I wanted to laugh. This was my ground. Swift and silent, and it was dead.
The next morning she woke up. I leapt to her bed and smiled smugly in her face, holding the body of the foolish mouse in my teeth. She stared at me, with what could only be deep admiration, and carried away the mouse to dispose of it.
I loved her. Always and forever. Every day she fed me, and I sat for hours on her lap, shedding l her while she stroked my jet fur. Every night guarding her. I wish she could hear me. I only want to say one thing. I say it, every day, in my actions, in my purr, in my meow. If I could speak in her toungue for one moment I would say,
“I love you, always, to my final breath. I will always love you. I will always guard you. I will always be your shadow. You are my everything. I will do anything for you.”

on May. 28 at 9:29 am
WolvesRain PLATINUM, Walton, Kentucky

No clue

on May. 28 at 8:45 am
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

whats the cover picture of? it looks almost like fabric.