The clock that doesn't make a sound

He died next to me.
His heart like a broken clock:
tick, tock, tick, tock – gone.

Hanban12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
OMG! I loved this!! Ok, I know it was super short, but i absolutely loved its meaning and metaphor. I loved, loved, loved this poem! Keep writing!

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much!

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Okay, done. Xo

swat17 said...
Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:35 am
Wow, great emotion! One of the best haikus I've read in a while. Nice job!

Thank you!

swat17 replied...
By the way, would you mind reason and commenting on my piece titled "Stacy Hallmark, English, Louisa County High School"? Thanks!

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the candidness of this haiku. It's straight to the point and brimmed with heart-braking emotion. 

Thank you. X

TheEpic95 said...
Sad..... I dont know what to say.

It is, it is, it is.