Beach Breeze | Teen Ink

Beach Breeze

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

Beach to sweet like a Ocean breeze makes me think of Ocean Seas, Beach to sweet like a Ocean breeze makes me think of all the sweet seashells, Beach to sweet like a Ocean breeze makes me think of all that lives under the sea but also on the beach, Beach to sweet like a Ocean breeze makes me dream of all the pearls in the sea, Beach to sweet like a Ocean breeze makes me daze of all the days I sang by the ocean shore with sweet fish in the sea, Beach to sweet like a Ocean breeze it just smells to sweet like a ocean breeze you can sleep your dreams away, Beach to sweet like a Ocean breeze makes me think of the ocean sea with dolphins so sweet, Beach to sweet like a Ocean breeze makes me think of the sweet blue ocean sea, Beach to sweet like a Ocean Breeze makes us feel free of that oh so sweet ocean beach breeze.

This piece is a longer verse of a Haiku even though it should be written in 5 7 5 lining it's not. I hope you like it and so forth