How To Break Your Parents Trust | Teen Ink

How To Break Your Parents Trust

By espressoart SILVER, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
espressoart SILVER, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Materials:
-a dash of risk taking
-a single phone with tracking ability                               
-faulty charger
-a pound of lies
-a heaping party
-1 expected phone call
-2 strict parents

Directions:

1. Be risky, going beyond what your parents allow will give them the ultimate shock.
2. Make sure your parents track you,(This will lead to the fastest and easiest way to break trust, Life 360 app installation is preferred).
3. Use a faulty charger, a faulty charger will not work, therefor an excuse for your phone to die and the inability to charge it.
4.  A pound of lies, before you go out for the night tell your parents the opposite of what your real plans are (this allows them to believe they can trust you for telling them).
5. Let the information settle, now that the rents know what's up, don't act shady, play it cool.

If you have made it thus far you are ready for the next set of directions.

6. Go to a booming party in Milwaukee, when your parents check the tracker they will automatically know you lied to them.
7. Wait for the phone call, because you know it's coming.
8.  Infuriate your parents and put it on speaker so they can hear the scene (best followed up with a “WHAT SORRY I CAN’T HEAR YOU AND MY PHONES GONNA DIE).
9. Let the phone die, what are they gonna do about it?
10. Allow a 30 minute wait period upon parents arrival, remember you’re tracked, finding you will be a piece of cake.
11. Consider the trust broken, and be prepared for a lecture from 2 furious parents!!