You Spoke Lies like Jesus Recited the Bible. | Teen Ink

You Spoke Lies like Jesus Recited the Bible.

December 8, 2016
By 191341 BRONZE, Davie, Florida
191341 BRONZE, Davie, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Those words that slithered out of your dirty mouth haunt me to this day like an evil spirit.
Your once chocolate coconut oil kissed lips are now seeping black tar and maggots.
I carry a knife in my heart that runs through my chest, starting from the back you stabbed me in.
Pick up my rotten body and soul because you are the one who poisoned me.
Carve your name into my stomach and tear out everything I left unbleached.
I am yours and you are mine, so you say.
How could I ever trust another word you say after the first 1,000 cut me up into bite sized chocolate cubes?
You and me both know you didn’t like chocolate so you sprinkled salt on me.
You also knew I was allergic to salt but that didn’t matter.
You put tons on me, burning me, drying me out.
I was no longer chocolate, I was an empty container that had been abused and was no damaged merchandise no one wanted.
Thank you though,
I had to fight and push those dents I had on me out.
I had to speak up and crawl to the top of everything you stacked ontop of me.
Even though you spoke lies like Jesus recited the Bible,
I would never follow you into the dark again.