Am I Just His Doll? | Teen Ink

Am I Just His Doll?

By lexie.Irby SILVER, Rainer, Washington
lexie.Irby SILVER, Rainer, Washington
7 articles 1 photo 1 comment

I meant what I said, I said what I meant, an elephants faithful 100%

She would rather die than see you unhappy, but you would rather let her die just to have a good time.
She would never leave you, but you would never stay with her longer than the night of.
Her heart skips a beat when you talk to her, her stomach get butterflies when you look into her eyes, and her head gets jumbled when you touch her.
But you, you never talk to her about happy things, you never look into her eyes to make her happy, and you never touch her just to make her feel like a kid again.
You are no man, she does not deserve you and you should never have gotten a girl like her in the first place.
But you did and she fell in love with you, and you say you love her to but only when you know she will sleep with you. She lays with you and thinks she is safe and found her true love, but in reality she just found a puppet master who will pull her strings.
So why keep her with you like a broken mirror you don’t have time to fix, because she makes you feel good every night, the only time you ever give her any attention. And maybe you think that she doesn’t notice the way you treat her, And she didn’t at first. Clueless and insecure you trapped her but do you ever stop and think maybe she isn’t as stupid as I thought she could figure me out. No you never think like that because you don’t care, if she found out you used her you would leave and find a new doll to play with.
And she doesn’t realize it because even her own dad left her, she doesn’t know how to trust a man, you were the first to ever give an interest in her, and she fell for it. She fell for your trick and now she became a part of your doll house, she just another trophy on your shelf.
Maybe one day she will figure out that she needs to move on, and maybe she won’t I don’t know, but what I do know is that she is not your doll you can toy with. She has feelings and she isn’t capable of figuring out what they are. So let her go and find a man worth her time.
Because she loves you with every fiber of her being, But to you she is just your play date that you can get off to once in a while. She is just another hit on your list that you strung along, and she can’t take it anymore.
The she is me, and I’m writing you this because this is my goodbye letter you made me realize I fell in love with an idiot and he hurt me so bad when he left me for the girl downtown I left the world completely. So goodbye my first and only love, thanks for the fake love you gave me.